· Reservation Policies
· Cancellation Policies
· Policy for Reservation Changes
· Refund Policy
- Reservations are recommended. We start taking reservations for the year in January.
- Reservations for Holiday weekends require a payment in full in order to hold a site. The site is not reserved for you until we have received payment in full.
- Holiday weekends require a minimum stay of three nights.
- Deposits are payable by check, Visa, and Mastercard.
- Although we will try to satisfy your requests, we are not able to guarantee site numbers.
- Sites are assigned by RV size, type, length of stay, and by the date the reservation was taken.
- A full credit (less $5 a night per site) is given in the form of a rain check towards a future stay if we are able to rent out your site.
- No credit is given if you fail to show up or if you decide not to come due to weather conditions.
- We cannot be responsible for illness, discomforts, work schedules, or other situations that affect our guests. We must therefore adhere to our cancellation policies.
Policy for Reservation Changes
- Once a reservation is made, there will be a $5.00 processing fee for any changes made to the original reservation.
- We do not give refunds for any reason.